Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for Front-end Developer (React / React Native) to join our team!
We are looking for developers who can work individually and in the team and has a lot of experience with React and React Native to continue development of our mobile and web application. People who are interested in the job that they are doing and technologies overall. People who can write clean, testable and production-ready code.
The mobile application allows to find available bikes in the city and rent them. Users can choose different subscriptions, cities and many other features. Similar to apps: Lime, Tier, Voi. The mobile application is written in React Native with small components in the native part for each platform.
Our web application is a back office for mobile and allows to manage bicycles, locks, stations and do support for clients. Our web application is written in React with a Material design library.
- Be responsible for all front-end initiatives in the company.
- Work closely with our designer and product owners to improve UI and UX.
- Work closely with the back-end team from concept to implementation and testing.
- Be responsible for delivering high quality product to the market.
- 5-year front-end and mobile development.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and antipatterns.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and browser specifics in desktop and mobile.
- Deep knowledge of React Native and knowledge of mobile native development for Android and iOS.
- Experience with building Mobile Delivery Pipeline and CodePush.
- Experience with Firebase and services that it provides.
- Experience to work alone and lead mobile and web projects.
- Good personal opinion to design and how things should be done.
Nice to have:
- It is good if a person has experience with Java and Spring.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!