Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for Python Developer (Middle / Senior) to join our team!
- Experience with Python 2 (2.7+), Python 3 (3.5+) (asynchronous programming).
- Strong knowledge of DBMS: Postgres, MySQL, MariaDB (any of them) NoSQL DB: MongoDB, CouchDB, CosmosDB (any of them).
- Pre-Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
Django, Flask, Twisted, RabbitMQ, Celery, Redis / Memcached, Docker, Vagrant, Linux shell scripts, basic Linux administration.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!