Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.We are looking for Android Developer to join our rapidly growing team.
Native Android Development:
- Develop and implement mobile applications, middleware, and frameworks.
- Utilize your expertise in Native Android & Java development to create robust and scalable high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- Build modern user interfaces as well as engineer complex solutions that run directly on the mobile device.
- Extensive experience in developing native Android apps (5+ years).
- Strong Java / Kotlin experience.
- Strong Android SDK experience.
- Excellent knowledge of SOLID and component design patterns.
- Familiarity with App Quality Guidelines.
- Experience with Dagger 2 (Toothpick, etc), RxJava 2, Retrofit + okHttp, Firebase Apps (GCM, Remote config, Analytics and so on).
- Android Jetpack (Android architecture components, Camera X, Animation).
- Unit testing.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and continues integrations.
- Excellent understanding of computer fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, architecture patterns (MVP, MVVI, etc.).
- Familiarity with Instrumental testing, including UI testing: Native Android Tools, Espresso (Kakao, Kaspreso, Mockito, etc).
- Familiarity with location services.
- Familiarity with Material Design Guidelines.
- Familiarity with profiling tools.
- Familiarity with MVI architecture pattern.
- B.S. or advanced degree in Computer Science.
- An app live in the Google Play app store.
- Experience with Android TV и AOSP development.
- Familiarity with video recording, playback, video upload.
- Familiarity with Bluetooth (BLE & 2.0).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!