Subscription Management Systems are a new type of business software that contribute a small but essential part to the digital value chain. billwerk is the European pacemaker in this segment. Companies such as the RTL Group, Haufe Lexware, Cornelsen and EWE AG automate their subscription business with the billwerk platform and rely on us.
As a Product Manager, you will shape the development of our product with a powerful and highly qualified team of developers.
Your tasks as Product Manager
- you plan, control and monitor the development activities within an agile development process to extend and optimize the functional scope of the billwerk platform from conception to implementation
- you are in constant communication with our internal and external customers, strategic product management, software development, marketing department and strategic partners
- you are having fun in a highly skilled team!
- you have completed a degree in (business) informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable (technical) university education
- you have already gained at least 3 years of professional experience in the areas of requirements and product management in software development
- you have a sound knowledge and understanding of our business field and technology to assess technical feasibility. An education in economics, engineering or technology with additional business training is a big plus
- you have experience with modern multi-tier architectures in complex and heterogeneous system landscapes
- you have experience in agile development methods and have already worked with corresponding process models
- you are able to work independently, are a team player and have excellent communication skills
- you have a leadership attitude and high motivational skills to lead virtual teams
- a good command of written and spoken English completes your profile
What we offer You
- the chance to make a lasting contribution to the pioneer and driver of the European Subscription Economy
- room for manoeuvre in which you can be developed optimally both professionally and personally
- short communication and decision-making paths
- free English classes in the office
- a salary strongly correlated to your performance and commitment
- compensation for courses, trainings along your specialization
- 100% pure We-feeling