Change your life in 2022!
IDT opens an internship for Automation and Manual QA Engineers who are now beginning their career!
We will help you start a bright career in an international company. Just apply to this vacancy with your CV and motivation letter and become part of our team!
Some things you need to start:
- Certificate of completion of any QA courses.
- Proactivity and willingness to learn.
- Responsibility and ability to work as a team player.
- Good level of English (B1 or higher) is a must.
- Knowledge of QA basics (Manual or Automation testing).
- Basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language for QA Automation Engineers.
To join us, you should have an idea of:
- What types of testing exist and how to use them.
- How to write test documentation.
- What is a Defect Lifecycle.
- SQL and Web technologies.
We offer you:
- 3 months of paid internship.
- Performance-based job opportunity.
- Ability to boost your skills on real international projects.
- Ability to start your career in a public American telecommunication corporation.
Your career starts at IDT – apply now!
P.S. Motivation letter is a must! Please, include information about your education (university, courses, books, etc.), experience, and the position you're applying for (Automation or Manual QA).