At Satellite, we are looking for ambitious and experienced Junior+/Middle QA Engineer to join our team to work with a rapidly growing startup in the e-commerce domain!
About Client: Backflip is a San Francisco-based startup with the mission of revolutionizing the reselling of personal devices.Backflip empowers consumers to sell personal electronics to, and receive instant payments from, a network of highly-vetted, professional resellers. The website and mobile app make it ridiculously easy for people to sell their stuff at competitive prices in record time.People can instantly sell their old electronics – without any haggling, shipping boxes or labels – and get paid within 24 hours.
Client's website: https://www.backflip.com
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Manual testing of web and mobile applications
- Development, execution and maintenance of test cases and test plans
- Requirements analysis with the Product team, validation of new functionality
- Bug reporting
- Creation and maintenance of documentation related to testing
- Working with SQL databases
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Genuine interest in testing software
- 1+ years hands-on experience in manual and mobile testing
- University degree with high marks
- Advanced written and verbal English
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- High self-organization and attention to detail
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome:
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup
- The PEOPLE. Everyone is smart, hard working and dedicated to the mission!
- Interesting work building products hand-in-hand with the U.S. startups
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders in Minsk office)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth company
- Free lunches at the office every day
- Great medical insurance
- Stock options
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- Additional 3 paid personal days
- Get-well packages, holiday gifts, etc.
- Cool office in the city center
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Flexible work schedule upon team approval
- Friday happy hours, trips, and many other unforgettable events
Satellite builds dedicated engineering teams for successful American startups. We find and nurture the most driven technical talent for our clients that build innovative products and look for the truly best people to join their teams. Since we opened our Minsk office about a year ago and raised $1.8M, we already grew to a happy family of 50+ people and built a number of exciting partnerships for which we continue to hire a variety of roles.