Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Middle+/ Senior Quality Engineer
For 23 years now, our client has been pleasing customers with the best service and the best assortment, professional recommendations, and an expert approach. Being in the client's team means being in the team of the leader of the perfumery and cosmetic industry in Russia.
As a Quality Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with the leading perfumery and cosmetic retailer in Russia to help customers conveniently form their request in the mobile application, quickly receive high-quality products throughout Russia, as well as other countries.
You will join the feature team as an advocate of quality from the entire mobile engineering team. Communicating the latest changes from your dedicated functional team, escalating bug fixes that block the release, participating in bug triages. Working in Agile teams with a full set of specialists you’ll be able to close a feature within a full cycle and with the necessary competencies without vertical processes.
Technologies and Tools
- Platform: Android, iOS, Windows 10, Linux, macOS
- Tools & Software: Jira, Postman, Microsoft SQL Server, WinSSHTerm, Firebase console, Android Studio, Xcode, Charles, Fiddler, Jenkins, GitLab
In this role you will:
- Participate in bi-weekly regression runs
- Investigate bugs, flaky tests, or stale tests in case of test failure
- Test competed for features during the development process
- Work with other teams to give a status update on new features and analytics coverage
- Attend core team daily stand-ups and planning meetings to plan accordingly any upcoming changes.
We're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with commercial projects
- Understanding of the development life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and tools for testing and releases
- Experience working with bug tracking software such as Jira, TestRail
- Previous experience in product testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for driving strategic initiatives.
- 1+ years of experience with native mobile apps
- Experience with mobile testing toolsets
- Knowledge of E-commerce domain
- Experience with databases
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!