We are growing and searching for an experienced Test Engineer to join us and to help us shaping the future of reinsurance.
CTDev is a Belarus, Minsk based enterprise solutions provider with 18 years of expertise in building custom solutions of various complexity levels in the reinsurance business domain.
We know that company success depends on the personal achievements of each employee.
Our team is the strongest asset, and together, we bring our customer to realization of the business needs. We are technologists, thinkers and investigators, and we are looking for people to join us on our journey.
We support our team in all aspects of working life, including comprehensive onboarding, professional development, mentorship, teambuilding and health care.
We are looking for a skilled Test Engineer who will be responsible for designing and implementing the tests that ensure the quality and the functionality of the application, handling communication with stakeholders and participating in a continuous improvement of testing approaches and processes.
The ideal candidate should have experience in creation simple yet thorough quality-check procedures to ensure the peak performance of the application, a good eye for details and the ability to think out-of-the-box.
You will be a part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications while providing expertise in analyzing the application features, designing test parameters, creating quality check, writing up final test procedures.
- Review technical documentation and functional requirements
- Perform full cycle of software testing activities on the project: requirements analysis, test cases design, new features testing, issues reporting and verification, automated tests creation)
- Solve testing related issues in collaboration with project members, other departments and related stakeholders
- Develop and maintain functional automated web UI and RESTful API test suites
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and techniques
- Experience in test documentation writing (test cases, checklists, bug reports, test plans)
- Experience in testing activities prioritization and time estimation
- Experience in web services testing
- Java and OOP basic knowledge
- Experience in web UI test automation with Selenium WebDriver and Java (should be able to understand other's code, implement new auto tests and extend existing test automation solution following best practices employed on the project)
- Experience in version control systems
- Experience in continuous integration tools
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
ADVANTAGE WOULD BE
- REST API test automation experience
- Load testing experience
- Key tester or test team leader experience
BENEFITS AND PERKS AT CTDEV
- Opportunity of professional growth and development
- Compensation of attending conferences and trainings
- English classes at our office
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and 3 sick-leave days
- Medical insurance
- Compensation of sport expenses
- Schengen visa for all employees