We're looking for a skilled Data Engineer to join us and to help us shaping the future of reinsurance.
CTDev is a Belarus, Minsk based enterprise solutions provider with 18 years of expertise in building custom solutions of various complexity levels in the reinsurance business domain.
We know that company success depends on the personal achievements of each employee.
Our team is the strongest asset, and together, we bring our customer to realization of the business needs. We are technologists, thinkers and investigators, and we are looking for people to join us on our journey.
We support our team in all aspects of working life, including comprehensive onboarding, professional development, mentorship, teambuilding and health care.
In a Data Engineer role you will be responsible for large data sets processing and analysis to make the data useful and understandable to the Enterprise.
The ideal candidate will have a significant set of technical skills, including an advanced knowledge of relational database design and programming languages.
You will be a part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications while providing expertise in the developing, constructing, testing and maintaining data.
- Based on requirements develop, construct, test and maintain data processing pipelines;
- Identify ways to improve data reliability and quality
- Use analytics applications, machine learning and statistical methods for data analysis
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Use data visualization software
- Conduct research for advancement in data processing and analysis methods
- Propose improvements in day-to-day work process
- Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent experience with SQL databases;
- Hands-on experience with ETL process design, implementation, and available ETL tools;
- Understanding of stream and batch data processing
- Experience with data processing using Python
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle practices
- Team player;
- Fluent English.
- Hands-on experience developing highly loaded OLTP databases;
- Hands-on experience with public cloud-based storage platforms (Azure, AWS);
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL storage solutions (Document, Key Value, Data Lake, Azure Storage);
- Experience with BigData (Spark, Hadoop);
- Event Management (Kafka);
- Experience with BI and Analytics (Power BI, Tableau, Qlick);
- Experience with Ontologies, Graph DBs and similar;
- Proactive and Reactive Performance Tuning (both SQL and NoSQL databases).
- (Apache) Spark
- Data processing
- DWH ETL
- (Apache) Airflow
- (Apache) Kafka
BENEFITS AND PERKS AT CTDEV
- Opportunity of professional growth and development
- Compensation of attending conferences and trainings
- English classes at our office
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and 3 sick-leave days
- Medical insurance
- Compensation of sport expenses