Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Middle QA Analyst
You will work on a mortgage offer aggregator that allows users to upload all financial documents and get information on what conditions they could get a mortgage. The platform contains multiple areas of functionality such as CRM system, documents processing, IP-telephony integration and various engines to automate financial calculations.
You will be responsible for starting QA processes in the B2B stream taking into account existing QA practices on the project. Stream provides customer's brokers with a comprehensive mix of conforming loan products that serve conventional borrowers. You will work closely with QAs from other features and core streams. Here you will design and implement QA practices that guarantee quality artifacts released to production for each product. This is a high impact and high autonomy role that assumes tight integration with development teams and their SDLC.
Technologies and Tools
- Frontend: React.js (hooks), Redux (redux-toolkit), TypeScript, Vanilla JS, Formik, Material-UI, styled-components
- Backend: .NET Core, EF Core, Azure App Service, Azure Functions
- Databases: SQL Azure
- Repository: GitHub
- Tools: Azure DevOps, Postman
Team structure and Workflow
The team is integrated and allocated in Belarus, Ukraine and Chicago. Team members use Azure DevOps to generate backlog and to prioritize items. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack and Google Meet.
- Drive the full cycle of product testing (functional, regression, integration, smoke, API testing, cross-browser, etc.), initiate testing processes in a new stream taking into account existing QA practices on the project
- Make requirements analysis, take part in team feature discussions
- Writing and maintenance of test cases, creating Sprint test plans
- Provide estimates for different testing activities
- Perform testing during the Sprint and provide actual status to Team
- Identify and help solve challenges in the development pipeline
- Evaluate existing QA processes and suggest improvements
- Share knowledge with other team members, contribute to project documentation
- Contribute into continuous improvement of the product testing strategy
- Minimum 2 years in a QA position with deep understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and SDLC
- Experience in software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance, UI)
- Experience in producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports, bug-tracking)
- Confident knowledge of Client-Server Architecture
- Confident knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication, problem solving, leadership, collaboration and time management skills; ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation
- Great wish and ability to work with new experience receiving
- B1+ (Intermediate+) English level or higher
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!