IDT is looking for a Software Automation Quality Engineer who will join us in developing the internal payment transaction processing system. We are looking for an initiative and Agile-minded person who has hands-on experience in Automation Testing and a background in Manual Testing. It is also important that you've participated in implementing complex solutions test frameworks and advanced in the Quality Assurance domain.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the development team to design the most efficient test system.
- Build and maintain test automation frameworks for transaction processing service back-end (API) and front-end (Web-UI).
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD pipeline.
- Increase the test coverage of IDT’s suite of applications.
- Create and maintain tests for API, Back-end process, GUI and Databases.
We expect you to have:
- Hands-on experience in test automation for Web UI and API using Java.
- Ability to define test automation goals and measure effectiveness of test automation.
- CI/CD experience with tools such as Jenkins, AWS, Docker.
- Good knowledge of architectural styles and patterns, programming principles, and coding standards.
- Excellent understanding of Software Quality Assurance.
- Good level of English – B1 or higher.
It would be a bonus to have:
- Knowledge of Amazon services SQS, SNS, and S3.
- Knowledge of MongoDB Query Language (MQL).
- Knowledge of Groovy scripting.
- Understanding and ability to implement performance testing.
- Experience in payment transaction processing system testing.
IDT is pleased to offer you:
- Remote work opportunity!
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
IDT is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues over $1.5 billion. At IDT, we understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. So our products support the mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources worldwide.We are not" another big IT corporation" – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action.
It seems like you are interested if you are here, so let's chat!