We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead!
Scandiweb is based in Latvia but recently opened to an online-first community! We are welcoming colleagues from all over the world to work with well-known brands such as Puma, the Met, Happy Socks, L'Oreal, and more!
But looking for colleagues from all over the world can be very challenging, so the HR team is looking for a new teammate! As we want to expand our community in Belarus, we look for an HR experienced with sourcing/recruitment to guide us and make it happen!
Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What to expect?
- Be ready to experiment - if the results are not satisfactory, we try new approaches until it works!
- We expect creativeness - we want Scandiweb to show a unique face to the world, so even the craziest ideas are very welcome!
- Generally, just be open and observant. We often like to break the rules, and we're definitely not HRs by the book!
What are the responsibilities of an HR Sourcer/Recruiter specialist:
This position will have a bit of both - outreach and recruitment. As we are expanding the community in Belarus but are not familiar with how we would expect you to guide us and introduce us to how we can do this. Responsibilities would include:
- Searching for new opportunities to advertise job opportunities in Scandiweb
- Take lead on different approaches to attract more candidates specifically from Belarus
- Help coordinating outreach attributes such as job advertisement content, campaign materials, etc
- Build connections with different Universities and help coordinate promotional activities
- Conduct part of the recruitment streams (as, also, there will be help and guidance from our recruitment team) on multiple positions
What do we expect from you?
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English
- Great communication skills
- Open attitude for experiments and searching ways for improvements
- Previous experience in recruitment and/or outreach preferably in IT (tech recruitment) in Belarus
- Generally, this position is intended for a full-time person, but if you feel like you could fit our HR team, we can agree on part-time or freelance options as well.
How to apply?
- Apply to this Job Ad and send us your CV (we require a CV in English) and we'll get in touch with you!
- If your profile matches our requirements, you can expect an interview with our HR manager.
What are the benefits?
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues, library, certifications, events and so much more!