Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our team.
The Client is a global leader in telemedicine, helping people to solve their healthcare needs with confidence. We're transforming the way people use healthcare services around the world. We're designing a new kind of healthcare experience, with greater convenience, outcomes and value. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges. A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! We’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
General software development, performing backend activities and even database if needed. Ensure all actions are correct to deliver benefits and/or products quickly and with the expected quality, aiming to meet user expectations.
The team is integrated and allocated in Minsk, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Chicago, and Miami. Team members use Azure DevOps to generate backlog and to prioritize items. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack/Teams.
Technologies and Tools
Backend - RESTful Services, Python, Kafka, Redis, Elastic
Frontend - Angular, React
Mobile - iOS, Android
Repository - GitHub
Tools - Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana, Github Actions, AWS Tools
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Code Review
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sports activities coverage
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!