CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
We are looking for Senior React Native Developer to take part in building and developing the digital agency platform.
- As part of the team, you’ll contribute to the continuous development of the products that are in the care of your team.
- Day to day you'll develop new user stories, fix bugs, create & review pull requests, document your work (code comments, readme, confluence,..), perform research, make suggestions for product improvements and communicate clearly about your progress.
- Together with your colleagues, you’ll make sure the product meets all functional and non-functional requirements.
- As an engineer, you understand that producing clean, readable and testable code is always a priority.
- Excellent knowledge of React & React Native (or eagerness to learn).
- Able to write well-documented and clean Typescript code. Affinity with maintaining and evolving a codebase to nourish high-quality code.
- Familiar with state management: Redux, Redux Saga, Apollo, etc.
- Able to consume a GraphQL or REST API. Being able to contribute to the codebase of a REST or GraphQL API is a huge plus.
- Familiar with writing tests for your application: Jest unit tests, component tests with react-test-renderer or testing-library/react.
- Knowing how to make your app accessible to all users (screen readers, devices with reduced motion or transparency) is a very welcome addition.
- Familiar with one or more CI/CD environments: Jenkins, Gitlab, Github, etc. Knowing your way around Fastlane to build & deploy your app comes in handy.
- Having the knowledge required to write native modules in Obj-C/Swift or Java/Kotlin is an asset.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of E2E testing with Detox, Appium etc. is a plus.
- Having a background in native iOS and/or Android development is a big plus (e.g. experience with Xcode, Gradle, Android Studio.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.
We are waiting for you in our team!