WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester, Chester and now Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
Must have skills:
- .Net (C#), Asp.Net Core
- Experience: from 1 years
- English: at least intermediate level
Nice to have:
- Dynamics CRM 2016/Dynamics CRM 365/Dynamics 365 CE
- MS Azure
- React, Typescript
- O365 services: SharePoint, Power Platform
- Development of various D365/Dataverse based solutions:- MS Model-driven apps implementation with customizations- Integration with third-party systems- Development of custom Asp.Net applications with Dataverse storage
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment;
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position;
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, paid English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave, business trips to London, referral program for employees, paid trainings, 25 days of paid vacation + 2 duvet days, corporate discounts, two-year UK visa, abroad corporate parties, supplementary pension insurance;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station.