Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a .NET Developer who will be responsible for developing, implementing technical solutions and performing refactoring for applications.
The client is the Business Executive Education program and its goal is to advance careers and provide lasting value to organizations that sponsor participants. Leveraging the diverse portfolio of open enrollment offerings and customized learning experiences to bring a unique and valued learning experience.
Given the past couple of years and changing educational needs, our client is looking to innovate and enhance the online educational experience. This requires investment in the core software products to deliver an enhanced experience
You will be working as a part of a team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with the client team abroad.
- Write and maintain WinForms applications
- Update and create SSRS reports
- Performing refactoring
- Working with the business while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders
- Conducting code reviews and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- MSSQL database
- Self-driven team member of a small development team
- Bright and engaging with "start-up" energy and passion
- Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate English or higher
- BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledgeable of data structures and associated performance
- Experience with MSSQL database
- Experience working on an enterprise level, production applications
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sports activities coverage
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!