Our R&D team needs an All-in-One QA for making our product better. If you want to make a difference and know how - send us your resume.
- SQL query writing experience
- Knowledge of basic bash commands
- Experience with API testing
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Linux user
Nice to have
Basic knowledge of ruby, PostgreSQL, Rspec, Cypress, Jenkins, Docker, Git
- Manual tests execution
- Requirements review/creation
- White box testing
- Partly: Automated tests creation/execution result analyzing
- 3rd level support
- Data analytics
- Improving the QA process
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for learning
- Strong communication skills
- Working on the company's own product highly demanded worldwide, industry leader
- The opportunity to experiment and influence the different aspects of our product development for achieving the best possible results
- Smartest people in the industry and the revolutionary product in HCM space
- End of year performance bonuses
- Personal budget for education (conferences, courses, books)
- Comfortable working environment with modern office
- Business trips to USA/Canada/UK
Appcast recognized as one of Inc Magazine's "Best Workplaces" for 2021!
- We’re the best at what we do. We’re the global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising. With advanced technology, unmatched market data and a team of the industry’s best recruitment marketers, Appcast’ technology and services manage over half a billion dollars in job advertising annually on behalf of more than 1,500 clients.
- We have an amazing culture driven by great people. HQ in Lebanon, N.H. with offices in Boston, MA, New Brunswick, Canada and Minsk, Belarus, Appcast is a subsidiary of StepStone, one of the world’s largest job classified businesses, and a proud member of the Axel Springer SE family.
- We take care of our employees. We also are focused on being a place where smart, driven people of all backgrounds and experiences want to come to work and have opportunities to learn and grow. We pay our employees well and offer an exceptional, all-inclusive benefits package so that our employees can take care of their families and each other. We like to get together and have fun, we like to have great food and snacks in our offices, and we like to volunteer and give back to our communities.