We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join our team in Minsk. The position will involve applying practical skills to build and maintain high scalable job advertising platform. You will be working on improving of architecture of existing infrastructure. Developing new services that can work over large data sets. Improving performance of existing application. Project stack: Java11, Spring Boot, ElasticSearch, Postgres, Kafka, AWS.
- Expert in Java with 5+ years of production experience;
- Experience in designing complex components from scratch;
- Hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance;
- Experience with Elastic Search over large datasets will be a big plus;
- Understanding of SQL;
- Deep understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOPS, and Algorithms;
- Working with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP).
- English level - intermediate and higher;
Appcast recognized as one of Inc Magazine's "Best Workplaces" for 2021!
- We’re the best at what we do. We’re the global leader in programmatic recruitment advertising. With advanced technology, unmatched market data and a team of the industry’s best recruitment marketers, Appcast’s technology and services manage over half a billion dollars in job advertising annually on behalf of more than 1,500 clients.
- We have an amazing culture driven by great people. HQ in Lebanon, N.H. with offices in Boston, MA, New Brunswick, Canada and Minsk, Belarus, Appcast is a subsidiary of StepStone, one of the world’s largest job classified businesses, and a proud member of the Axel Springer SE family.
- We take care of our employees. We also are focused on being a place where smart, driven people of all backgrounds and experiences want to come to work and have opportunities to learn and grow. We pay our employees well and offer an exceptional, all-inclusive benefits package so that our employees can take care of their families and each other. We like to get together and have fun, we like to have great food and snacks in our offices, we like to volunteer and give back to our communities, and we like bringing dogs to our offices.