We're looking for a developer for a Real Estate Management Technology. Software provides a suite of cloud-based solutions that are essential to real estate management companies, their staff, and the residents of their communities/buildings.
Feature of our product: SAAS, ticket system, payment system (real time integration with credit card processing, bank transactions, ACH), Rental and leasing, Concierge, Front Desk, Tenant Portal, Amenities (classes events), Billboard, Mobile version, integrations with different systems.
Looking for new product implementation: accounting system for above product (system will work as stand alone system as well as integrated with current one).
Tech stack:.Net Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, ASP.NET Core API, WebSockets, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, AWS Cloud: Elasti Cache, Elasti Search, Active MQ, SNS, S3, Quicksight
Following best practices and modern technologies (Clean Architecture / SOLID principles) 10+ years project8+ persons teamJira / Wiki / Git / Jenkins (CI CD)
- 3+ years hands-on experience of .Net development (C#);
- Strong skills in .Net Framework and .Net Core;
- Database skills, SQL knowledge;
- English: intermediate or higher.
Desired skills and technologies:
- Entity Framework:
- Web API
- Development of new features based on customer requirements along with enhancements for existing functionality;
- Take part in architecture decisions;
- Take part in planning and estimation tasks;
- Regular code review;
- Refactoring of the existing code and updating existing code to new technologies