Start Matter is committed to hiring a motivated and successful Sales Manager who will join our team and be ready to:
- Professionally qualify all incoming leads and keep close loop communication with marketing;
- Facilitate pre-sales process to build a winning proposal;
- Bringing opportunities to a successful close;
- Build rapport and strong relationships with clients to cultivate upsales.
- Conducting information campaigns for potential clients about the processes and best practices of software development;
- Understanding of key decision makers and ensuring their participation;
- Facilitating the pre-sale process to create a winning proposal that meets the needs of the client;
- Negotiating and maintaining relationships with relevant decision makers (B2B);
- Scheduling meetings with clients, ensuring the presence of all meeting participants. Record keeping after the meeting;
- Maintaining and expanding the client base;
- Establishing mutual understanding and strong relationships with clients to increase sales;
- Search for new projects, sales markets.
- Experience in selling full cycle IT outsourcing services from qualification to closing;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), polite and competent communication with potential clients and clients;
- Confident user of PC and modern software (experience in using document management tools such as Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.);
- Knowledge of the processes and architecture of software development at a sufficient level;
- Skills of negotiating and making deals;
- Experience with cold leads on various LinkedIn networking platforms, cold emails, etc.
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels of stakeholders by function (especially in technology, engineering, marketing, finance and management);
- Analytical mind and research ability, attention to detail.
- Successful experience in lead generation and sales for B2B or IT business;
- Experience with automated sales and marketing tools;
- Experience with LinkedIn automation tools.
What we offer:
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Belarus
- Medical insurance
- Remote work
- Equipping with everything you need to work
- Payment for useful courses / trainings / conferences
- Partial reimbursement of sports expenses
- Career and development opportunities
- Office in the center of Gomel
- Kitchen + drinks and sweets in the office