Viber is looking for a Data Analyst to join our spam & fraud team to work with business, product, and technology teams to identify products and strategies, design detailed execution plans and work with teams across the company. We prevent spam by using advanced detection tools that scan billions of data points to identify signs of activities that violate our policies. As an analyst, you will analyze data to generate insights about spam patterns and provide decision policies to prevent them.
- Analysis of all existing sources and find spam activity patterns, define a solution in the most efficient way
- Understand and analyze top spam concerns and drive making recommendations to eliminate spam in Viber
- Translate data into stories to drive change and inspire action
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams including Data Science, Data Analysts, Product, R&D and others.
- 3+ years experience as Data Analyst
- Strong technical skills in SQL, Python / R, and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Excel, Looker
- A Can-do approach
- Experience turning complex data analysis to a compelling story with clear actionable insights
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- BA/BSc degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or any other quantitative field.
- Experience with spam, cyber, fraud or anomaly detection
- Experience in telecom industry
- Experience working with big data & cloud
- M.Sc. in Machine Learning/Computer Science/Mathematics.