Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the Ciklum Digital team on a full-time basis. You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to the modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment; support of junior developers
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Delivering the product roadmap and planning
- To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC.
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD, BDD)
- Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Code testing practices
- Data structures, data types, data modeling
- Understanding of network interactions:
- conventions (e.g., REST, RPC)
- authentication and authorization flows
- standards and practices (e.g., oAuth, JWT)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Python (more than 3 years)
- Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development, Google APIGEE
- Testing frameworks (e.g., e.g., pyTest, unit test) (more than 2 years)
- Key-value storages (e.g., Redis, Memcached)
- Messaging systems (e.g., Kafka, AWS SQS, Google Pub/Sub);
- Web Servers (ECS/Docker)
- Version control systems (GIT, GitHub)
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- AWS tech expertise in Amazon Services [S3 / Kinesis/SQS/SNS] especially the most widely and popular services.
- Knows how about Events, Streams, Messaging and Queues
- Lambda functions
- Dynamo DB/Elastic search/Aurora
- Serverless architecture
- Experience working SQL / NoSQL
- Experience with application architecture approaches such as API, Micro Service, Event-Driven Architecture, RESTful web services, and N-Tier Applications
- Understanding with modelling and evolving complex data structures. Understanding of data warehousing principles, concepts and best practices
- Experience with:
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging applications.
- Creation software architecture and design of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions.
- Code Review process.
- Refactoring process.
- Understanding of agile practices (Kanban, Scrum).
- Understanding of TDD, BDD and automated deployment.
- Understanding of DevOps development is a must have.
- Requests Framework and good hands-on experience to work with Boto3;
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English
- Certifications on:
- Cloud computing platforms (AWS)
- Understanding of orchestration and containerization (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm);
- Understanding and practical experience with ELT/ETL
- Knowledge in Deployment patterns
- Understanding of Data and Information Security concepts and best practices is beneficial
- Practical commercial experience with:
- SAAS Platform (Qualtrics)
- Experience working with both modern compiled and dynamic / scripting languages: e.g. node, Java 8 or above
- Perform a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts.
- Investigate, define and resolve complex issues.
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively.
- Influence customers and team members on the project level.
- May supervise others or make decisions that impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects.
- Plan, schedule and monitor own work (and of others where applicable) competently.
- Have learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Projects from scratch
- Continuous self-improvement
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!