We are looking for a full-stack Engineer with experience and knowledge of Web tech stack. You will be assisting with website and services builds, implementing new design features. You accept responsibility and ownership and have a problem-solving mindset. You are excited to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Assisting in implementing new features end to end
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release, and support phases
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Assisting with the testing and maintenance of backend and front-end applications
- Strongly cooperate with our product and design teams to translate their vision and user experience into code
- Participate in the implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Test your code. You will debug, optimize, and test your work unit/regression/cross-platform.
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of building user interfaces for websites
- Knowledge of PHP 7.* and WordPress as a plus
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, caching, and offline storage
- Experience with a few technologies like CI/CD, Jenkins, AWS, Docker
- Full working proficiency in English
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- You're able to learn quickly, and you embrace the opportunity to share your knowledge with others
- You enjoy experimentation and learn how to build large applications through minor iterative releases
- You're an excellent communicator and can distill complex topics for technical and non-technical team members
- You're looking for a long-term role with a company that has long-term ambition
- You're humble, kind, and incredibly self-aware.
Welcome to our team! : )