About the Company
Hello, we are Luna!
We are ironSource’s creative solution that empowers app businesses to drive incremental growth through creatives. Our technology supports all stages of their creative process, from concept iteration to creative production, iteration, delivery, reporting, and optimization.
Luna Labs is currently looking for a Unity developer with a passion for gaming.
As part of our mission to provide games studios with the tools to enhance their creative production process, we are looking for someone who will bring their gaming passion to create mini-games to serve as playable ads for our top clients. During your work, you will be exposed to dozens of top charts games, and be a crucial part of helping the top developers in the industry to scale their UA activity.
At least 3 years of professional experience in software development
At least 2 years of professional experience on Unity engine
Strong knowledge of C#, OOP, and software design principles
Genuine interest in games in general and mobile games in particular
Creative and can come up with workarounds when encounters problem
Great sense of gameplay experience and a keen eye for details
Familiar with optimization issues and solutions
Intermediate level of English
Experience from the gaming industry
Familiarity with the playable ads creation process
You created games via Unity A-Z
Experience in animations
What we offer:
- Work in a highly professional team. Informal and friendly atmosphere in the team;
- Additional compensation benefits;
- 4 additional Friday-days off during the year;
- Training/Courses: OTS compensates 50% of costs for various courses, certifications, proficiency exams, and attendance of professional events initiated by employees or Customers;
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya 28A;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays and Happy hours with board games etc.