DELVE is a certified Google Marketing Platform Partner, a Google Cloud Certified Services Partner, a Google Analytics 360 and Display & Video 360 expert, and one of Inc 5000's fastest-growing companies. As a Top Rated Google Marketing & Cloud Partner, we are experts at harnessing the power of digital marketing and analytics to maximize ROI.
By leveraging proven advertising technology and performing rigorous marketing analytics, we transform information into marketing strategy and actionable tactics clients worldwide such as UNICEF, Virgin Voyages, Wynn, and others. Smarter spending, stronger placement, and more efficient use of creative: we’re committed to helping our clients win greater dominance in the marketplace.
As part of our growth strategy, DELVE believes in investing in home-grown talent. Successful candidates will learn the fundamentals of cutting edge marketing technologies and how to make data driven marketing decisions. A true meritocracy, there is no ceiling to what this entry-level position can grow into. In fact, a number of our top company leaders started out as college graduates in entry-level positions!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
In this role, you will learn a variety of critical skills in high demand in the marketplace and gain valuable experience. Quick learners will contribute to live client engagements!
Some of the areas that you will develop expertise in are:
- Technology – We will teach you about digital analytics and media platforms, and how to use them. You will be working with what we consider to be the ‘best in class’ AdTech. Throughout your time at DELVE, you will study for and pass a number of technical certifications to further your knowledge in key marketing technologies.
- Campaign Management - We will teach you how to set up, optimize, and manage programmatic, search, and social media campaigns. We will teach you best in class practices and help you understand how to use the platforms catered to each client’s unique needs.
- Web Analytics - You will learn how to set up web and app tracking technology to study and understand user behavior, engagement, and site performance. You will work with the leading analytics and website tracking tech.
- Insights, Results & Reporting - We will teach you how to analyze marketing data and explain patterns/insights to clients. You will learn how to help clients reallocate time and money from business activities that don’t work to marketing tactics that deliver value to the brand.
- Design and Creative - We will teach you how to use your graphic design skills in digital advertising and how to concept and develop creative that drives intended user actions. You will work on creative for a number of high-profile clients and learn how the process works from start to finish.
- Communication – Finally, and critically, you will be exposed to regular communications with clients; eventually helping manage client calls and communication. Listening and understanding each client’s individual needs, requirements and expectations is something that you are going to learn over time.
- University Degree with transcripts showing excellent performance in quantitative/technical courses, (e.g., finance, economics, marketing, math, statistics, chemistry, physics, computer science, graphic design, etc.)
- Ability to think quantitatively and work with numbers.
- Ability to translate data into clear and tangible insights that drive recommendations.
- Ability to solve problems with ambiguous and incomplete information.
- Ability to communicate effectively in words (strong command of English), conceptual diagrams, illustrations, and/or mathematical formulas as relevant to the task at hand.
- High self-motivation to achieve success with high personal accountability.
- Professional demeanor.
- Positive can-do attitude.