If you’re a seasoned Frontend Developer with hands-on Salesforce experience, seize an opportunity to boost your portfolio with a project in a high-tech telecom industry.
You will participate in developing solutions for a multinational telecommunications company that help people stay in touch and communicate in a barrier-free way, which is a top priority for the new normal we live in right now.
Your project role requirements:
- Experience with Salesforce (Sales & Service Cloud) and Vlocity (CRM & CPQ) product offerings and solutions
- Configuration or development of new features in Salesforce and Vlocity, including APEX, VisualForce, Triggers, Classes, Validation Rules, Batches, etc.
- 2+ years experience with large-scale, complex web applications
- Experience with frontend frameworks, such as Angular, Vue, Ember, React, etc.
- Experience with ES6
- Mobile web development and responsive web design experience
- Understanding of web page and site performance fundamentals
- Understanding of web application security
- Understanding of object-oriented development concepts and MVC
- Spoken and written English (B1/B2)
It’s essential if you have:
- Experience working within design systems, ideally as part of a team establishing and building such a system from scratch
- Experience with build automation tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, or Grunt
- Experience writing UI tests using a Selenium-based framework (Robot Framework)
- Admin and/or developer certification on Force.com platform
- Vlocity Admin Essentials, Vlocity Developer Essentials training
It’s nice if you have:
- Telecom experience
- Experience of mentoring other engineers
- Ability to take ownership of given assignment/projects and able to stay efficient having multiple tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or equivalent experience.
What we offer:
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere with peer-to-peer mentoring
- Well-equipped remote work with the office open whenever you need it
- Health insurance and wellness benefits
- Virtual English courses and yoga classes
- Participation in conferences, trainings, and certifications
- Referral bonuses