IDT is looking for an experienced Golang Software Engineer (Lead/Senior/Middle) to join the team that creates a global payment service for all IDT divisions. The service is called IDTPay. It supports all card and bank payments of B2B and B2C services and company applications with a hundreds of millions of dollars turnover.
IDTPay is PCI compliant. It works with various payment processors such as Stripe and AWP, as well as with banks in the USA. And this is not the limit!
We are looking for a person who'll help us develop the product and make it even better! Your tasks in this role will include support, improvement, and expansion of functionality and payment methods.
At IDT you will:
- Work on new features and bug fixes in the Scrum team.
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through coding to deployment and maintenance.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and take active participation in product and sprint backlog meetings.
- Demonstrate your technology-agnostic positive attitude with the ability to learn and desire to implement solutions using various technologies.
- Work on high-performing, mission-critical, scalable, and resilient web-based applications and services.
- Drive reduction of technical debt in close collaboration with DevOps and automation test engineers.
We are looking for a person with:
- Experience as a Lead/Senior/Middle Software Engineer.
- Deep knowledge of Go programming language.
- 3+ years of production experience in Go or other programming languages.
- Understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them.
- Experience in designing and maintaining complex systems.
- Experience with microservices.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis) & SQL databases (Oracle, MySQL or similar).
- Strong knowledge and experience with Git.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
It would be a plus to have:
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Hands-on experience with Linux as the target platform.
- Experience in Docker development and deployment workflows.
- Knowledge of Jenkins for build and deployment automation.
- Knowledge of some other high-level programming languages like C#, Java.
- Some knowledge of Frontend development (JS, HTML, CSS, React).
We are pleased to offer you:
- Remote work opportunity!
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware (a laptop with 32 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD).
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ 1300 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues over $1.5 billion.
At IDT, we understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. So our products support the mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources worldwide.
We are not ”another big IT corporation” – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action. If you are here, it seems like you are interested, so let’s chat!