Bamboo Group is a middle-sized Estonian Group of IT assets and projects with a truly global span. Bamboo Group was founded in 2002 and has been operating in Telecommunications, Mobile Marketing, Managed IT, Automotive, Outsourcing Development, eGovernment and EdTech.
No great content should be left behind. A few years ago, puzzling over the idea of bringing additional value to our prospects, we started producing a multitude of professional articles to enable our readers to make better technology-related decisions. We knew that publishing was not the only effort to be made to reach the target audience, therefore, we tested a variety of digital practices for traffic increase, and SEO was not an exception. Nowadays, we at Bamboo Group are looking for an experienced SEO specialist to take care of our writers’ masterpieces – practically, of their higher ranking in search engines, – as well as of our competitiveness, DR, overall traffic volume, and brand mentions on authoritative web resources.
We expect that you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in both on-page and off-page SEO for English-speaking and other foreign markets;
- Understand the specifics of a bespoke software development business;
- Will deliver your work competitively, comparing to most contractors from Upwork/Fiverr;
- Are very good at keyword research and semantic core development and analysis;
- Are well-versed in all the main white-hat and grey-hat linkbuilding techniques to successfully employ them for our company, even with a low or no budget;
- Have experience with free and paid guest posting and do not resist cold outreach;
- Have ever got backlinks from world-famous publishers;
- Are familiar with backlinks exchange platforms and their pricing;
- Used domain reselling platforms for … (eh, you know for what);
- Can prepare quality specifications for copywriters which will help us reach new prospects through the organic search;
- Know how to increase a website’s DR from 30 to 50 while having thousands of backlinks on board, and are ready to work on it;
- Have at least the Upper-Intermediate English level.
You’ll work alongside the team of three people – marketing generalists and copywriters, optimizing our content, websites, backlinks, and plans, and will assist the Head of Marketing in planning the annual budget for SEO.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable offices in Minsk and Tallinn;
- Work from home or onsite;
- Medical insurance;
- In-office Gym;
- Hassle-free car-parking / bicycle-parking;
- Schengen visa support;
- Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.