We are looking for an DevOps to work on start-up project in the art industry. The team is working on a P2P digital art trading platform and art market data analytical services that stimulate P2P trading, including trends, comparables, price momentum, etc.
- 1 years in a DevOps engineering role with hands-on coding focus in one or more of the languages like python/bash.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible).
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Linux experience, systems level programming experience.
Experience in creating test frameworks and related test tools is a plus.
English - min B1.
Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Сash bonuses for significant life events of each employee;
- Flexibility in work schedule;
- Remote work;
- Free lunches (Asian kitchen, including vegetarian menu);
- Corporate English classes;
- Our corporate culture and the team promote a comfortable and cozy workplace