Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Middle Fullstack JS Developer.
As a Fullstack Developer, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of developers working on creating collaborative editing mode for a media campaigns planner. It empowers clients’ research, review, planning, management, and reporting across all media strategies. That planner was created from scratch by the team and now clients requested adding a backend-for-frontend service allowing multiple users to edit a single document in real time.
The team is integrated and allocated in Minsk, Ukraine, and Chicago. Team members use Gitlab for storing backlog as well as for CI/CD features. The team follows Kanban. Communication consists of daily stand up meetings, feature planning meetings, knowledge sharings, and interpersonal communication. Team members use Slack, Skype and Google Meet.
Technologies and Tools
- Frontend - JS, HTML5/CSS3, React.js, Redux, Reselect, Ramda
- BE for FE - Node.js server for collaborative edit mode
- Testing Tools - Puppeteer, Mocha
- Repository - Git
- Other Stuff - WebWorker, Memoization, Virtualization, Functional Programming, Custom formula parsers with complex calculations, Heavy load UI with a lot of optimizations
- Design and develop new features and integrate them with API and application
- Analyze requirements, collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs
- Provide accurate estimates on work items
- Participate in code review
- Optimize application performance
- Keep engineering operation process to ensure high-quality results
- Be proactive and propose thoughtful decisions
- Take part in the designing of the Node.js application architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in the relevant field
- Strong knowledge of JS
- 2+ years of commercial experience in software development
- Understanding of Redux
- Knowledge of Data Structures, Searching, Filtering, Inserting Algorithms
- Fresh ideas and diversity in style and approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Big plus: Knowledge of Conflict-Resolution Algorithms, Conflict-free Replicated Data Types
- Code review
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!