Finstek is looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee our organization’s ongoing global operations. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the growth and the efficiency of the business in different countries, but mostly Belarus and Russia.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team. You will have to control our diverse cultural and global business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced leader. If you have excellent people skills, business acumen to deal with clients from different cultures, and exemplary work ethics, we would love to meet you!
- Oversee daily operations of the Finstek group of companies - IT, Technical Support, Marketing, Finance, HR, etc
- Help to build high performing software development teams, working both from the office and remote
- Implement and control business plans and procedures
We Would Like to See
- Proven 5+ years’ experience as a Chief Operating Office or CEO of an IT company, or a relevant role
- In-depth understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Proven track record of hiring, building and managing teams
- Technical background!
- Fluent written and spoken English
We Would Love To See
- A good understanding of financial markets and Forex industry
These are Just Some of Our Benefits
- Professional trainings and conferences, with the partial/full compensation
- Free English lessons (Skyeng)
- Sport activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance, including the discounted one for family members
- Corporate events
- Possibility to work remotely