Middle Frontend Developer
If you would like to become a part of a startup just from the very beginning and grow together with us you are welcome to the Doxie team. We can guarantee that you will be dealing with Doxie technical leads directly and learning everything in practice. You will get hands-on experience developing new cool solutions. Most of our clients are startups just as we are. That means no huge legacy monsters. Only cutting edge technologies.
Our client is a fast growing company headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. Company mission is to provide apparel retailers with the most precise, engaging and innovative size and fit software, including data, in the world. Company drives solutions that address the environmental impact.
The team includes top notch Al scientists and service oriented people.
As part of the dedicated integration team you will be responsible for developing custom widgets for different online stores and embedding them. You need to have a deep understanding of how DevTools work to investigate technical aspects for the integrations. You are expecting to be able to speak directly to the customers to clarify requirements and technical details.
You will take part in developing new products and solutions as well.
All infrastructure is hosted on MS Azure.
This is a non-trivial position with many promising areas of professional growth.
- Intermediate or higher
- Rest API
- DOM (HTML, CSS)
Good to have:
- Google Tag Manager
- MS Azure
- Azure App Insights
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Ability and willing to learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Work on the customer's product (implement new features, maintain and fix bugs)
- Improve internal analytics dashboards and services
- Embed widgets into 3-rd party customers’ portals and adapt them to the customers' portals common style
- Gather data on clients’ storefronts and deep integration with customers' infrastructure for this
- Discuss and clarify requirements with English speaking customers
- Investigate technical aspects for the integrations and propose possible solutions
- Customize existing code to meet clients’ requirements
- Remote work