Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Our software solution is the highly secure virtual data room platform that allows thousands of users across the globe to confidently publish business-critical information in real time for due diligence and analytical purposes.
Our feature delivery teams work in an international environment. We’re following the Scrum process and practicing Agile Way of Working in close, day-to-day collaboration with our colleagues abroad. We have two-week sprints, single product backlog, weekly refinements, sprint reviews with demo and we regularly release to production.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer you will be a part of an Agile feature team where your role will be in developing application functionality for both backend and frontend, contributing into architecture design decisions and componentization at backend and frontend layers.
Our way of working includes regular releases to production, deployment to scalable infrastructure both on-prem and in Azure Cloud, high performance requirements, security and quality by design. We strive for componentized architecture with clean, easy maintainable and testable code behind.
We enjoy working with curious, persistent, logical and clever people who enjoy producing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect fit to join Forte Group as a Fullstack Software Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
- Frontend: Angular 9+
- Backend: .NET Core 3.1, REST API’s
- Database: MS SQL Server
- Azure Cloud Services: AppInsights, Storage, Functions, Service Bus, Cognitive Services, SignalR, Cognitive Search
- Microservices Architecture, Micro Frontends
- Backlog Management and collaboration tools: Azure DevOps, Confluence
- Code Repository: Azure DevOps Git
- Build Server (CI/CD): Azure DevOps
- SDK: Visual Studio
- Develop application features using the best design and development patterns
- Test the output of own work prior to handover to independent testing by QA Engineers
- Participate in any quality assurance activities required to ensure the developed solution truly fits for the purpose
- Document the developed solution at the sufficient level from maintainability and supportability perspective
- Ensure code quality meets the required standard
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, with desire to work in a collaborative Agile environment
- Professional software engineering experience applying best practice software engineering including separation of concerns, high cohesion, low coupling, modularization, encapsulation and information hiding, interfaces, and dependency injection
- Professional software engineering experience applying object oriented programming (OOP) principles such as SOLID
- Experience using C# / .NET Core, and/or Angular 9+
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with CI/CD and source control systems such as Git/GitHub/GitLab, preferably with Azure DevOps
- Experience with small teams that move fast - where all members are expected to achieve maximum results with minimal direction
- Proven experience committing in sprint and delivering according to the commitment
- Intermediate English or better
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to keep focus on the complete solution and delivering the business value
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive independently or collaboratively with team on solutions, positive approach to challenges and focus on problem solving
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!