Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group has an open position for a qualified QA Automation Engineer (JS) who will be responsible for developing automated tests for business high-priority scenarios. You should be both independent and an enthusiastic team player, have strong problem solving and analytical skills and close attention to details.
The application is an interactive video-rich communications platform for scheduling telehealth visits and empowering patients in acute and post-acute care settings. Today's most configurable and personalized telehealth experience, serving leading-edge health systems worldwide.
The backend part is a multi-node AWS-hosted application. Data is kept in Elastic and MySQL. Hazelcast is used as a distributed cache.
Team structure and Workflow
The team is located in Kyiv / Ukraine, work is mostly remote with a possibility to meet in our office when necessary. Team members use Jira to manage the backlog and to prioritize work items. The team works in 2-week sprints. Communication mainly consists of typical Scrum meetings - daily stand-ups, planning, retrospective, and interpersonal communication. We use Slack and Webex Teams as online communication tools.
Technologies and Tools in the Project
Backend - Java Core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST API
Database – MySQL
OS - Mac OS, Windows
Repository – Git
Tools - Jenkins, Practitest, Jira, Confluence, Postman, WireMock
- Implement automated tests for new features as well as support existing test automation framework (TAF)
- Monitor the test results across several environments
- Identify test cases, work with Business Analysts to determine requirements are captured correctly
- Work with the development team to analyze and resolve defects
- Maintain quality of the platform in a fast-paced deployment and release environment
- Troubleshoot field issues and communicate directly with the team and customer
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in test automation for requirement validation, functional, integration and regression testing
- Experience in building/supporting REST-based API automation
- Hands-on experience in operating with databases and writing SQL queries
- Hands-on experience with Git, Jira, and Confluence is a must
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand multi-component systems
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sports activities coverage
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!