Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, a proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology.
- Design new games, features and flows for Live Casino
- Design beautiful and functional UI
- Work closely with international stakeholders, engineers, product managers and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy
- Present ideas and concepts to stakeholders
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas, participate in brainstorming sessions, work with Product team to generate ideas for proposals and improvements
- Test new ideas before implementing
- 5 years of experience as UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Previous experience in game development environment is a big plus
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- Expert in Adobe XD or Figma
- Intermediate English
- Opportunity of professional development for every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Open for remote work
- Warm and friendly environment
- United and professional team