Hansecom GmbH – German Software Development company, already for 30 years we develop products and solutions for public transport in Germany and all over the world and provide mobile ticketing and customer management solutions for the public transportation sector. Our Minsk team is looking for a Java developer.
We’ve just started developing a new cool project. The goal of the project to create a set of components that sum up to a complete cutting-edge solution for transportation industry.
The architecture is microservice / micro-component oriented. There are several mainly spring-boot-based fully-containerized scalable components with well-defined responsibilities.
We expect from the developers that they can independently implement the individual components. An architect will moderate the overall architecture and discuss those aspects and decisions in the team.
- 2+ years experience in Java
- Java 11+
- Spring Boot
- English B1 +
Nice to have:
- Dev Ops experience
- OAuth 2 and OpenID Connect
- Perform requirements analysis to define possibility and way how to implement them
- Participate in the estimates of stories
- Implement stories according to the requirements
- Perform code review
- Create and update technical documentation
- Perform DevOps tasks
- Wright unit and automation tests
- Work in friendly international team
- Remote work
- Medical insurance
- Social benefits
- Great hardware