Our company aims to unlock a new level of operating efficiency for Financial Institutions (FIs). Our startup builds the data-centric AI-powered platform for powering and continuously evolving Digital Banks’ Credit Business. TIMVERO prides itself on a culture that’s transparent, diverse, and intellectually curious while also being supportive and committed to career development. We’re seeking a well-rounded Business Analyst who does the right things and does the things right.
As a System Analyst, you will play a critical role in defining the overall strategy and roadmap. Being responsible for all phases of the development process – analysis, design, construction, testing and production deployment including work with the team and work with clients in agile development lifecycles.
- Communicate with customers and stakeholders to learn and document requirements in order to create a technical specification
- Prototype CJM/UX, wireframe UI, visualize business processes
- Manage requirements, incl. traceability and versions.
- Interact and coordinate with developers and implementers
- Help perform system testing
- Deploy the system
- Help with technical documentation like manuals
- Deliberate over the post-project assessment
- 3 or more years as a System Analyst/Business Analyst/Product Owner.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products.
- Strong prototyping, visualizing skills.
- Being able to find efficient solutions and reach a compromise between technical solutions and business needs.
- Strong writing and communication skills (at least Upper-Intermediate English level).
- Good technical background and understanding of new technology approaches and trends.
We offer You:
- Opportunity to work and hang out with bright coworkers who embrace learning and teaching.
- High responsibility and zero bureaucracy work environment.
Join us today!