AlgoSec is looking for Automation Engineer to join the R&D center in Belarus.
AlgoSec is a leading Security Management solution company. Our products make enterprise organizations more agile, more secure and more compliant. Over 1,800 of the world’s leading organizations, including 15 of the Fortune 50, have already chosen AlgoSec.
We have 400 employees globally , we are spread over 18 countries, we are talking 17 languages. Our diverse nationalities contributes to our creativity and innovative business and culture approach.
Reporting to: QA TL.
Location: Minsk, Belarus.
- Design, create and execute automation scripts using Java and Selenium
- Support, maintain and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development and regression testing
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Working in scrum methodology.
- 1-2 years of experience writing automatic tests in object-oriented programming: Java
- Experience in manual QA position - advantage
- Experience in Linux/UNIX environments - advantage
- Multitasking and problem solving abilities, context switching and "out-of-the-box" thinking abilities
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences/Engineering
- Team player, pleasant and with a high level of integrity
- Very organized, thorough and devoted
- Bright, fast learner, independent
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
AlgoSec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a friendly, inclusive environment that is a pleasure to work in, and where there is an unbiased acceptance of others.