This could be interesting for you
Work-based on flexible B2B contract agreement with salary from 9k to 16k.
Fully remote, mixed, or on side work from our office in Białystok (SummerOffice during summertime)
Białystok is one of the best places in Poland to live, according to a report on the quality of life by the European Commission.
Brilliant atmosphere, with great people that are ready to work and play hard :)
Working mostly with the startups (totally new and fresh, and those who already have successes and big names in the
portfolio). With a quick decision-making process and key impact on the technology stack.
Our Recruitment ProcessApply for the job with your latest CV.
Go through the 3 stages interview:Introduction, Soft Skills, and Technical KnowledgeTechnical Knowledge and Soft Skills, part of the conversation made by using EnglishSoft Skills and Software Development Life Cycle, part of the conversation made by using English Have some fun and cool work with us.
Who are we looking for?Mid Python Developer with 4+ years of experienceWith gr8 technical knowledge around: Python, Django, Docker, Relational Databases, REST APIAnd simply a nice person to work with.
Absolutely must have:* Python* Django* Celery* Docker* Relational Databases
Nice to have:* AWS (ECS, ECR, RDS, S3) - (DevOps skills - CloudFormation, Terraform),* Jenkins / other CI / CD* ElasticSearch* PostgreSQL* Serverless experience
Who We Are
We are passionate about working together with our partners to solve real-life problems using Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
Bringing Innovation to life as a team.
This short sentence helps us define and focus on a road we want to follow. It implies these key principles:
Blueriders will work only on innovative products, either from a business or technology perspective.
Blueriders will do whatever it takes to do the job and have innovation go live.
Blueriders will work as a team. That includes Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Testers, Managers, but also clients that over time become our partners.
Blueriders will celebrate wins and successes together with our partners.
Blueriders will share responsibility for losses and failures with our partners.
We are working with startups on different stages, from early MVPs to products that have established a global market position with thousands of users and big brands as clients.
Many of our partners use our software in the mission-critical part of their companies means if it does not work, hundreds of their employees can’t do their job.
Projects are complex either from a business perspective, such as business process automation software, or a technology perspective, such as recognizing outliers in the legal document. Building and growing BlueRider.
Software is also the project that we want to involve you in.
Software Engineer with Python or Python Developer with passion for creating clean code, open for innovation, and following skills or achievements:
- Demonstrated intermediate level of general programming skills and intermediate knowledge of one of the key technology stacks.
- Contributed to several technical designs/product architectures.
- Either did or is capable of setting up and deploying a build to given specifications.
- Contributed to the creation and updates of Code Quality Metrics and Quality Gates.
- Used Code Quality Metrics for self-improvement.
- Recognized by teammates for thorough and valuable code reviews. Contributed to creation and updates of Quality Ratings, Quality Metrics, and QA Effectiveness Metrics.
- Used Product Quality Metrics and QA Effectiveness Metrics for self-improvement. Contributed to the creation or improvements of SE standards and processes.
- Contributed to feature specs and acceptance criteria to ensure high use case coverage. Had meaningful contributions to several smaller or one long-running projects.
- Contributed to the creation or improvements of SE standards and processes.
- Had meaningful contributions to several smaller or one long-running projects.
- Worked with little or no guidance and oversight.
- Shared responsibility for timely releases, contributed to raising (or maintaining high) QA Ratings and Product Quality Ratings.
- Introduced improvements that increased the productivity of others.
- Has a proven record of caring for the team's success.
- Consistently strived to get a good understanding of proposed new features - what problems they aimed to solve.
- Proposed comprehensive and possibly simple solutions.
You want to work with
- Product team starting from feature specification to final implementation and release.
- The development team ensures that user stories are successfully delivered, with clean code and best practices.
- Management team (Andrzej Rusewicz and Tomasz Roszko) to establish, improve, and monitor development processes globally in an organization.
Together we will
- Support your technical and personal growth - we have a dedicated career plan for our company’s roles.
- Enjoy flexible working hours - whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head, it is ok with us. We are also open to a remote or mixed work approach.
- Care about your individual initiatives - we are open for them, just come and share your ideas both on the project and company level.
- Most importantly, we all want to have the pleasure of working together on staff and how we like and make us happy in and after work.
- Work-based on flexible B2B contract agreement with salary from 9k to 16k.