WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, UK, and Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We're looking for an outstanding Microsoft 365 developer to join our growing team. You'll be working with colleagues in Minsk and primarily for projects in the United States with our colleagues in Chicago, Illinois. Our US team work alongside similar teams working with the UK and Australia offices.
- Azure (could be novice lvl);
- .NET framework/core, ASP.NET MVC;
- MS SQL Server;
- ES6/Typescript, React (or other front end framework);
- HTML, CSS;
- Visual Studio, VS code;
- English and Russian languages (written/spoken) - from Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate level;
- Relevant experience - from 2 years.
- Front end, back end, full stack development of projects based on O365/SharePoint platform;
- Project Dev leadership, communication with client and consultant;
- Mentoring of junior developers;
- Solution architecture planning, tasks breakdown and estimations.
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station.