Great software does not happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be a part of an agile team where your responsibility will be to ensure quality by developing and executing functional and non-functional tests for new features and products. Your role will be to serve as a liaison between business and development ensuring new features match business and user needs. You will be regularly taking a part in project communication helping the team not only spot issues but also prevent them by analyzing the root cause of defects and their nature. You will have an opportunity to influence the development and testing process by raising your concerns and providing your vision and feedback during daily communication and retrospective sessions. The project team consists of a proactive group of people that believe in the idea of cross-functional teams and Agile software development.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale and reservation services with a focus on providing great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses. The project is a leading online service helping golfers book tee times and track their scores at more than 3,000 courses worldwide.
You will be working as a part of a dedicated agile team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with colleagues abroad.
- Develop manual test scenarios and test suites. Maintain test documentation
- Validate new functionality and ensure the flawless testing process
- Create and maintain test documentation including test cases, checklists, test plans
- Work with the product owner to ensure requirements are captured correctly; work with the development team to analyze and resolve defects
- Report over the manual testing results and possible risks
- Support the full cycle of defect tracking & management
- Functional API testing
- Support new system releases by performing regression and smoke testing
- Contribute to project documentation & knowledge base maintenance
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process & product testing strategy
- Collaborate with development teams and quality engineering team to identify and prioritize opportunities for automation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand multi-component systems
- Experience of testing complex integrated systems; understanding of how client-server applications work
- Experience in Web, Mobile & REST API testing
- Understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation
- Experience producing test assets (requirements gathering, test cases, test scenarios)
- Experience with software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, Integration, Smoke, User Acceptance Testing)
- Requirements analysis & testing skills; good communication skills
- Basic Jira experience
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of network-inspection tools lie Charles, Fiddler, etc
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be part of our company!