Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider. Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc. and now in Romania.
Are you a Recruiter who strives for a challenge and is a top performer?
Would you be interested in an amazing track for upward mobility with excellent training and resources to help you succeed?Here's some background
- We are looking to add top talent to join our HR team
- As a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates
- This may involve full cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired)
If you are interested in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of leading a business to success, then this is your career opportunity!
What you need:
- 3+ years of IT/Tech Software recruiting experience is required
- Experience with strategic sourcing
- Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioural based interviewing and offer negotiations
- English level: intermediate+
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- Our main aim is to provide an opportunity of professional self-realization to every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Fully-equipped perfect office space in a good location
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
- United and professional team
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Paid sick leave
- Medical insurance after 3 months of work
- Discount card for employees (corporate discount programmes in shops, fitness clubs, cafes, and restaurants)
- English lessons
- Yearly Bonus on Learning and Development