Admirals is expanding and looking for a next star to join our global team.
Front-end Developer - we know you are out there!
Who we are?
Admirals is a leading, global online broker which is expanding into a Financial Hub. By offering a wide range of products and services, Admirals makes personal finance transparent and accessible.
Our vision is to provide financial freedom to 10 million people by 2030.
For two decades, Admirals has been recognized as one of the leading Forex & CFD brokers globally, being an award-winning market leader in quality.
With HQ in Estonia, Admirals has offices in 18 offices world-wide and has clients in more than 150 countries.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- We are a global team. This means that your daily activities have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- Our business is serious, but we also enjoy the ride. You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues.
- You’ll decide whether you work in our cosy office or at home. As long as the job gets done.
- We care about your professional development. You’ll get a perfect educational budget, and you choose whether to use it for conferences, online and offline trainings or professional literature.
Your daily adventures as a Front-end Developer will be:
- Implementing front-end strategy by providing code that is executed in a browser.
- Writing all the client-side code.
You are best for us at Admirals if you have:
- Experience in a similar position (2+ years).
- Experience in building different Front-end web applications.
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS, SASS/LESS and responsive web design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding and experience on how to scale your code effectively.
- Experience working with component libraries.
- Taking ownership of tasks and take them to completion.
- Desire to grow professionally and help your peers do the same.
- Interest in solving user problems in collaboration with the design team.
- Good level of English (both written and verbal).
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of PHP.
We are glad to offer:
- You’ll work in an awesome highly motivated, diverse multinational team.
- Perfect educational budget that every employee can use for his constant professional development: conferences, online and offline trainings, professional literature.
- You will have more time to relax - our extended work leave is 29 days.
- You don’t have to worry about being sick, we cover sick leave by 100%.
- Medical insurance.
- We guarantee that you can improve your English, if necessary, by providing language courses (currently online).
- Cozy office in the city center with perks inside (but due to the current situation you can work remotely).