Admirals is expanding and looking for a next star to join our global team.
Front-end Developer - we know you are out there!
We are looking for an experienced HTML-Coder who is ready to learn and grow in frontend software engineering.
Who we are?
Admirals is a leading, global online broker which is expanding into a Financial Hub. By offering a wide range of products and services, Admirals makes personal finance transparent and accessible.
Our vision is to provide financial freedom to 10 million people by 2030.
For two decades, Admirals has been recognized as one of the leading Forex & CFD brokers globally, being an award-winning market leader in quality.
With HQ in Estonia, Admirals has offices in 18 offices world-wide and has clients in more than 150 countries.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- We are a global team. This means that your daily activities have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- Our business is serious, but we also enjoy the ride. You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues.
- You’ll decide whether you work in our cosy office or at home. As long as the job gets done.
- We care about your professional development. You’ll get a perfect educational budget, and you choose whether to use it for conferences, online and offline trainings or professional literature.
Your daily adventures as a Front-end Developer will be:
- Converting client-facing designs into responsive and/or adaptive pages.
- Development, support and improvement of our component library.
- Functional page elements creating.
You are best for us at Admirals if you:
- Have experience in building different Frontend web applications.
- Have experience working with component libraries.
- Can take ownership of tasks and take them to completion.
- Have a desire to grow professionally and help your peers do the same.
- Are interested in solving user problems in collaboration with the design team.
Your qualification & experience:
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS, Sass/Less and responsive web design.
- Prior exposure to UI design and wire-framing tools like InVision, Sketch, Figma etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
We are glad to offer:
- You’ll work in an awesome highly motivated, diverse multinational team.
- Perfect educational budget that every employee can use for his constant professional development: conferences, online and offline trainings, professional literature.
- You will have more time to relax - our extended work leave is 29 days.
- You don’t have to worry about being sick, we cover sick leave by 100%.
- Medical insurance.
- We guarantee that you can improve your English, if necessary, by providing language courses (currently online).
- Cozy office in the city centre with perks inside (but due to the current situation you can work remotely).
We’ll be glad to see you in our team!