IDT's Analytics Department is looking for a Data Scientist in the Customer Marketing field to build and deploy models supporting sales & marketing operations.
If you love building predictive models, launching them into the wild, and measuring the feedback of your models against real-world experimental results, this job is for you!
In this position, you will:
- Measure promotional uplift and the uplift of marketing activities more generally.
- Optimize promotional spending against vital strategic objectives.
- Work closely with the marketing department to build proper A/B tests, set up the correct experimental framework, and continually refine and update tactics.
- Develop and produce predictive models including linear regression, autoregressive distributed lag models, or logistic models to model customer behavior.
- Leverage data science techniques, including cluster analysis, K-means, KNN, decision trees, principal components, LGBM, or others, as needed to answer specific business questions.
- Create new models for customer segmentation.
- Maintain customer lifetime value predictive models and leverage survival analysis to estimate the impacts of specific covariates on customer longevity.
- Innovate on existing proprietary algorithms and methodologies that drive business strategies.
- Develop Tableau dashboards that report and track the progress of specific experiments.
- Deploy predictive models by feeding model results into the existing CRM infrastructure or creating new data pipelines.
- Leverage the data created by users as they navigate through various mobile applications.
We expect you to have:
- Experience in uplift modeling.
- Experience in A/B testing or other types of marketing analytics.
- Experience with data science techniques including regression, logistic, cluster analysis, KNN, k-means, support vector machines, Bayesian analysis, decision trees, and light gradient boosting models.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of Python.
- Expertise in traditional predictive models.
- Good level of English (B2 or higher).
We are pleased to offer you:
- Remote work opportunity or in the office.
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ 1300 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
At IDT, we understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Our products support the mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources around the world.
We are not" another big IT corporation" – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action.
If you are here, it seems like you are interested, so let's chat!