CactusSoft is looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer with Node.js experience on the back-end and Angular experience on the front-end. In this role, you will work as a part of a big distributed team developing products for ship-management companies: any operations that they need to do in the daily working process (crewing, procurement processes, accounting, paying salaries to the crew, etc).
You will work in a team consisting of 3-4 senior developers located in Belarus and collaborate closely with the Israeli colleagues to sync on the process improvement and development of new functionality.
Your area of responsibility
- Participate in the development efforts of an agile team.
- Verify and maintain a high level of development and delivery standards for your team as defined by the group’s policies.
What we expect
- 5+ years of full-stack software development experience, with a significant experience in Node.js and Angular 2+.
- Familiarity with OOP design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies and adapt to the team’s needs.
- Self-driven and works well with minimal supervision as part of a diverse team.
- Intermediate+ level of English.
Will be a plus
A person cannot be an expert on everything, but if you have experience with one or more of the following, it can be an advantage for you and your team:
- Comfortable working with Linux as a production environment.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Practical experience with one or more of the following: microservices architecture, performance analysis and optimizations, relational and NoSQL databases, message bus infrastructures (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, SNS/SQS), cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure), Kubernetes, container based deployments, progressive web applications, micro frontends and bundlers/loaders (e.g. WebPack, RequireJS and Browserify).
- Experience working with international technical managers and colleagues.
- Practical experience with one or more of the following: HTML5 canvas functionality for 2D/3D modeling, progressive web applications, Angular universal, native applications and bundlers/loaders (e.g. WebPack, RequireJS and Browserify).
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day any time till 11am).
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Medical insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Profit-sharing bonus which is paid yearly.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team-building events.