CactusSoft is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer with Angular background. In this role, you will work as a part of a big distributed team developing products for ship-management companies: any operations that they need to do in the daily working process (crewing, procurement processes, accounting, paying salaries to the crew, etc).
You will work in a team consisting of 3-4 senior developers located in Belarus and collaborate closely with the Israeli colleagues to sync on the process improvement and development of new functionality.
Your area of responsibility
- Become the technical focal point for the development efforts of an agile team and group alongside hands-on development.
- Work as part of the team in order to ensure successful task delivery and provide solutions for business needs both in the short and the long term.
- Verify and maintain a high level of development and delivery standards.
- Provide technical mentorship by coaching new team members.
What we expect
- Familiarity with OOP design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Self-driven and works well with minimal supervision as part of a diverse team.
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- Experience working with international technical managers and colleagues.
- Willingness to gradually become full-stack (Node.js + Angular) while still maintaining a focus on backend development.
Will be a plus
A person cannot be an expert on everything, but if you have experience with one or more of the following, it can be an advantage for you and your team:
- Hands-on experience with relevant AWS and its services.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Practical experience with one or more of the following: JS ES6+, progressive web applications, micro frontends, WebSocket protocol and API and bundlers/loaders (e.g. WebPack, RequireJS and Browserify).
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day any time till 11am).
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Medical insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Profit-sharing bonus which is paid yearly.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team-building events.