We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing team.
Your daily adventures will include:
• Designing user flows, wireframes, prototypes and define specifications for the product team
• Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and HQ teams
• Designing onboarding and verification flows/UI in new operating companies and improving existing ones
• Designing onboarding emails UI
• Designing deposit and withdrawal flows and UI
• Designing copy trading and asset management flows and UI
• Designing other services integration user flows (cards, p2p lending, etc) and UI
• Designing bonuses and incentives flows and UI
• Designing premium analytics user flows and UI
We are looking for:
• Have strong experience in building and shipping applications or software
• Have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Product Designer
• Be familiar with agile methods
• Be great at communicating your ideas and design decisions
• Be a pro with design tools of your choice (Figma, Flinto, InVision, Framer etc.)
• Have basic analytical skills (AB testing, Analytics)
• Have the ability to take an idea from concept through to delivering something valuable to ourusers
• Have empathy for our end users, always be considering their needs against our businessrequirements
• Good English skills
Extra skills are welcome:
• Experience of working on mobile app development
• Having a great taste in design and keeping up with digital design trends
Why you’ll love it here:
• Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
• You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues.
• We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
We offer as well:
- Perfect educational budget that every employee can use for his constant professional development: conferences, online and offline trainings, professional literature
- Extended work leave - 29 days
- 100% paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses (currently online)
- Cozy office in city center with perks inside (but due to the current situations you have the possibility to start working remotely)
We'll be glad to see you in our team!