Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Bridge the gap between the information security function and staff;
- Promote awareness of Information Security within the company;
- Provide support in designing and executing the Information Security Awareness Program (training, campaigns, stress tests, gamification, etc.);
- Be the central coordinator for security awareness activities;
- Support the Information Security communications, like writing, publishing articles and newsletters;
- Organize Security Awareness Events to reduce user error leading to successful cyber-attacks or accidental breaches;
- Report on Security Awareness key performance indicators.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years experience as Information Security responsible;
- Familiarity with cloud and zero trust engineering architecture;
- Knowledge of current cybersecurity best practices, tips & tricks, and current events and trends across the cyber threat landscape.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Demonstrated proficiency in building and operating security and/or privacy awareness and education programs and teams in a technical environment;
- Keen sense of writing with the ability to translate complex technical, cybersecurity, and/or risk-related topics into easy-to-understand content for a non-technical layperson audience;
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems, including SCORM-based content;
- IT or training certifications are a plus.
We care of your:
- Benefit Cafeteria (you can choose any option within your personal budget - Medical Insurance, Sport compensation, Gym, Massages, etc.);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to the company’s policy.
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.