At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
About the role:
We are growing and looking for a talented highly-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player to join us. If you are looking for a challenging, interesting, and a high pace evolving product this might be the position for you. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a new SaaS product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud, using the latest technologies. We believe in infrastructure as a code and with a security mind set and encourage out of the box thinking and creativity.
Our DevOps team is a core team in our R&D, and key function in product development and delivery. In your role as a DevOps engineer, you will plan, develop, monitor, and optimize the architecture of our company’s systems. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
On a typical day you'll:
- You will work with technologies such as Kubernetes, Dockers, Helm etc.
- Design and implement solutions to improve new and existing infrastructure
- Build monitoring systems, monitor the system’s health, implementing self-healing systems
- Build and support R&D development, and production environments
- Design and implement robust CI/CD pipelines
- Assess existing implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar role and experience working with public clouds
- Knowledge and experience with docker and containers orchestration (Kubernetes - Preferred, Mesos)
- Experience with Infrastructure as code, deployments done using descriptive languages such as Ansible & Terraform (Preferred)
- Programming experience with Python/Software development
- Advance scripting in bash/other
- Self-driven and eager to learn
- Excellent organizational, analytical abilities and problem solving
- Monitoring tools - Prometheus/Graphite
- Knowledge in various system-level topics - OS, networking, file system management
- English level — B1+
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
Benefits of working with us:
An inspiring work environment;
Paid vacation — 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
5 sick days per year;
Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
Parking space (upon request and availability);
English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 5-7 minutes from Ploshcha Peramohi and Yakuba Kolasa metro stations, at the address: st. Smolyachkova 14A;
Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets, and biscuits;
Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.